"May the force be with you"

It's adventure o'clock 

Test packing, training, map studying, new to do lists everyday, finishing up in Izu, goodbye goodbye goodbye and hello hello hello. So much to occupy my mind with in last days prior to departure. Now I'm three days in the journey and spending the time resting before some big days. This weekend's weather is forecast to be in my favour. Today's and yesterday have definitely not been in my favour. Almost 30 hours of rain and winds between 10-12 m/s accompanied by strong gusts. Pretty hard-core to paddle in, break down camp and set up. But finally now things seem to look better.


Test packing in Izu

Training; 25 kilometre 

Finished studying and translating maps

Goodbye okonomiyaki and sashimi party; fish delivered by Masashisan and Nabesan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On my path

Change of scenery; from thesis writing to daily powder shredding

Finally found my path: Kayak guiding around Izu Peninsula